Monday, June 18, 2012

She's Alive!

Hello to all of my *ahem* loyal fans! I have been absent from here for quite some time... December I think. Oh my... 6 whole months. Well, I hope to change that.
I have recently been included in a design team over at Just A Scrappin'. I can't tell you how excited I am!
Our first challenge has been sent to us and our submissions will be posted on June 28th!

So, for my first trick... haha, I am hoping to revamp the look of the site. I like it, but the header is really poking at the OCD in me. Something about it just isn't right. One of my two monkeys have been put to bed, number 2 is following shortly and then I will have a few minutes to myself! Yay!

Anyhow, I figured I would post an update on what's going on. I hope to see and hear from you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment