Wednesday, November 16, 2011

There's only one way to eat an Elephant... one bite at a time

Today I committed myself to losing a few pounds. Starting tomorrow morning, I will be (hopefully) eating healthier, drinking more water and getting some more exercise than I currently get (anything is more than nothing!).

I thought I would be accountable to the Internet and post my journey here along with everything else. No worries, I will still have recipes for lots of goodies. I have a husband and 2 boys, I don't think I'll have a problem getting rid of anything!

Here we go. As of right now, Wed. Nov. 16, 2011, I am 6'-0" tall and at 187.8lbs. My goal? For now it's 170. WHEN I get there, I'll re-evaluate to see if I want to lose more or maintain.

I'll see if I can get a fancy graph on here or something more visual than just numbers and words. As I go along, I'll post some pics of some of the meals I had the previous week and the recipes that go along with them (if applicable). I may even do some before/during/after pictures!

Would you like to join me? I would love some company. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment